Working closely with the Council you will be responsible for implementing transformational change.
The organisation requires an individual with outstanding relationship and communication skills to lead it into a new era of success. At least initially, this is a sole charge position and so previous experience in working independently would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in strategic thinking and in particular seeing the big picture and identifying opportunities
- A demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals
- Verified successful experience in working with government agencies
- An ability to effectively communicate to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience in negotiation
- Effective time management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Fluency in the written and spoken English
- Ability to interpret and report financial statements.
Previous experience in the construction industry and/or the crane industry is not essential but maybe an advantage.
This full time position reports directly to the Council. For a full position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply in strict confidence please email your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application close 5pm, Thursday 28th February 2013. Interviews with short listed candidates will be held in Wellington in March 2013.
For an A4 printable version of this advert click here.